- Monitor of a consumer restitution program pursuant to an Assurance of Discontinuance with the NYS Attorney General.
- Monitor of a construction company pursuant to an agreement with the NYC School Construction Authority Inspector General to ensure proper payroll procedures.
- Integrity Monitor for the $1.8 billion reconstruction of the Pulaski Skyway, reporting to the Inspectors General of both the NJ Department of Transportation and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
- Integrity Monitor for the replacement of support cables for the George Washington Bridge for the Inspector General of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
- Integrity Monitor for residential repair contractor in NYC Rapid Repair Program after Superstorm Sandy.
Management Auditor, U.S. General Accounting Office - 1973 to 1978
Asst. District Attorney, Westchester County (NY) - 1981 to 2008
Private Law Practice - 2008 to 2010
Guidepost Solutions - 2010 to present
Manhattan College, BS Business Administration - 1973
Pace University, MBA Information Science - 1978
New York Law School, JD - 1981
American Bar Association
Association of the Bar of the City of New York
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners - certified in 2008
International Association of Privacy Professionals - certified 2012
High Technology Crime Investigation Association - Lifetime Achievement Award in 2011
International Association of Independent Corporate Monitors
Law - New York State - 1981
Certified Fraud Examiner - 2008
Certified Information Privacy Professional / U.S. - 2012